Monday, February 8, 2010

Novelty Birthday Cake Recipes I've Been Asked To Make A Wedding Cake!?

I've been asked to make a wedding cake!? - novelty birthday cake recipes

Recently, I decided to try a new cake decorating, and my first attempt, if you want to be a great success. I (a product for the furniture and had a cake castle of Sleeping Beauty) However, doing this has led to a number of requests for birthday cakes, and used more recently for a wedding cake.

Of course, I am bit nervous about the wedding cake, because it is so important. My question is whether it is cake decorators other fans, or even pro, you can some advice for all manageable. All ideas of web design or design ideas? Books or magazines to help with technical matters? Recipes of cakes, can be purchased for the bride and groom are trying to give it a try? Even some tips on how to deal with a potential Bridezilla? lol. Basically, some tips for wedding cakes Brill! Oh, and I had one years before the marriage and practice.

3 comments:

Major Eyeswater said...

If you have little money, I recommend a small cake especially with all the trimmings for the wedding. Keep it on the screen. Then you make a cake with no decorative panels meet with other guests. The cake taste so good, but costs much less.

Tons of tips and advice here: http://www.baking911.com/cakes/wedding.h ...

tracy said...

I agree with Sugar Pie - with all my heart.

My niece asked me to make her wedding a few years ago, becomes an odyssey. I quickly realized that my limited knowledge, even though I cooked and baked for about 50 years.

Luckily, my niece is not Bridezilla, the marriage was perfect, and my cake turned out well.

BTW, I have tried many cakes from scratch, before deciding what to do - believe it or not, the combination of Duncan Hines white cake turned out, our favorite, and each figure receiving his madness - Go! LOL!

Sugar Pie said...

When you make a cake w / ow make more than 2 layers / levels, I suggest you take the Wilton cake deco class leader. It covers not only internal, but also the assembly of all, do not break something.

Post a Comment