Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birthday Cake Ideas For 54 My Mom's Birthday. Any Ideas?

My mom's birthday. Any ideas? - birthday cake ideas for 54

My mother's birthday is on Sunday and is over 54 years. (a very early age (:) Do u no idea wat could / buy do / what me and my brother. We missed her boyfriend to come, but it can. I do not know that about her. I ask him how 5 times each day, and she said idk. She says she wants another store Kirklands (home decor), but he always brought something there and I wish that something would be colder, only for decoration. When I consider his balloons and decorate the Buy a house? m him want a cake, although I would have no idea what ideas .. .. All helpful. Thank you.

5 comments:

Captain Crazy !!!!!! said...

If you have a website, station nearby, you should get with his brother and distribute the cost of a coupon for it.

Rissa said...

For my birthday, Mom, Saturday, we will be a surprise dinner with a group of friends. We said we would only close family and she was surprised.
You need to decorate the house with a ton of balloons. And you give him something meaningful.
For example: Do you love gardening? -get your garden supplies
As photographed? - Get your digital picture frames

Gracy said...

You need to organize a surprise birthday party

nanou002... said...

Maybe a spa day for her?

haley.an... said...

I give money than you want to go

Post a Comment